- Recognize the type of online community that will best serve your goals.
- Summarize how to create an effective mission statement.
- Explain how you can build community through social media.
- Cite the ways to create buzz around your community.
- Describe ways to scale your community.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Tired of hearing cricket sounds when you post a blog online? Is your Facebook page stuck at 200 followers? If you're spinning your wheels with your online promotion efforts, the answer might not be pouring more money into your advertising budget. It could actually be building a community online. You have the people, the product, the vision. In this course, I'll show you how to build a community online that can help boost your bottom line, help grow your business, and create avid and active fans.
Hi, I'm Megan Adams. I'm a social media strategist, specializing in community strategy and execution. I've significantly grown online communities for many different brands and businesses. And today I want to show you how you can manage your own online community. There's no time like the present, so let's get started.
Q: This course was updated on 04/26/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: online tools for building community, creating engagement online, paid vs. unpaid tactics for growth, and measuring your community's growth.