- Differentiate between threaded and non-threaded conversations.
- Explain why hashtags are used in social media posts.
- Describe ways in which images influence social behavior.
- Recall how to use questions to your advantage in social media posts.
- Cite reasons why it’s important to be careful about the topics you post about online.
- Explain how to redirect attention on a comment thread.
- Recognize the importance of avoiding being snarky on social media threads.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] I'm Martin Shervington. As we all know, relationships mean business. This course will give you a fresh approach to building relationships across multiple social channels using comments. This course is going to take some of the key tips and tricks I've learned along the way, including helping you take a leap in your understanding of the role psychology plays when communicating online. You'll learn everything from how to use images to increase your social engagement through to how best to deal with trolls.
Whether you're running your own social media accounts or for your clients, I promise you some great insights from well over ten thousand hours of practice. Are you ready to join me?