- Connecting with the right audience
- Using threaded or nonthreaded commenting platforms
- Framing your social media posts
- Using hashtags, images, and questions
- Increasing social engagement
- Building relationships
- Redirecting attention in comment threads
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] I'm Martin Shervington. As we all know, relationships mean business. This course will give you a fresh approach to building relationships across multiple social channels using comments. This course is going to take some of the key tips and tricks I've learned along the way, including helping you take a leap in your understanding of the role psychology plays when communicating online. You'll learn everything from how to use images to increase your social engagement through to how best to deal with trolls.
Whether you're running your own social media accounts or for your clients, I promise you some great insights from well over ten thousand hours of practice. Are you ready to join me?
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
1. Fundamental Principles
2. Understanding the Difference in Platforms
3. The Content You Share
4. How to Get More from Engagement
5. Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.