One of the major features in Power Editor, is the ability to make changes across a wide range of campaigns, ad sets or advertisements in bulk. Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams teaches how to do this within the Power Editor tool itself as wel as through Excel. Power Editor allows you to use Excel to manage your campaigns in bulk which is one of the most convenient ways to make such changes this way you can make changes and edits to your data using a format you're most likely already familiar with! If you are an Excel expert, you can even use custom scripts and excel variables to modify the data to match your goals.
- [Voiceover] Power Editor allows you to…use Excel to manage your campaigns in bulk.…This way you can make changes and edits…to your data, using a format you're most…likely already familiar with.…If you're an Excel expert, you can also use…custom scripts and Excel variables…to modify the data to match your goals.…Now we're going to look at two different ways…to work with your campaigns using Excel.…The first involves copying and pasting…and the second involves an actual export/import feature.…So the first thing we need to do is…to go to Power Editor.…
You can access a tool either by…heading to the link on your screen…or by selecting 'Power Editor' at the top…of the 'My Apps' manager, here.…And we'll start by selecting a campaign…from within the 'Campaigns' tab.…I've got one selected here and I can copy this campaign…using the shortcuts on my keyboard.…Here I am in Excel, so I'm going to go ahead…and place this information here.…Perfect; so these are all our campaigns…with all the Ad Sets and all the…advertisements attached to it,…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads