In this video Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams explores one of the major features in Power Editor, the ability to make changes across a wide range of campaigns, ad sets or advertisements. This ability to create, edit and manage campaigns in bulk is vital to scaling advertising efforts and executing an effective campaign.
- [Voiceover] One of the major features in Power Editor…is the ability to make changes…across a wide range of campaigns,…ad sets, or advertisements.…Let's look at an example of how this works.…Let's say you've created a campaign with multiple ads…and all of those have the United States and Canada…as your target countries.…Now, after looking through your advertising results,…you decide to only target the United States.…You could go into each one individually…and change your targeting, or with Power Editor,…you can highlight multiple ads and make only one change.…
That change will then apply to all the ads you've selected.…Let me show you how that looks.…Here, you can see that I'm in Power Editor.…You can access it by heading…to the link below on your screen…or by selecting Power Editor…at the top of your Ads Manager.…I'm going to head over to my Ad Sets.…This is where I'm able to change my locations.…Here, I'm going to select the Ad Sets…that I wish to change locations for.…Now, you can see here,…that the United States and Canada…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads