Discover opportunities to incorporate Facebook Live to build engagement with your target audience on your business page.
- [Narrator] Companies are always looking…to increase engagement with customers and clients…through Facebook.…We're going to explore how you can do this…using Facebook Live.…Facebook offers various ways to publish live video,…including your own streaming hardware and even publishing…already-produced video using Facebook Premiers.…We're to focus on the simplest method…for broadcasting live video,…which is using the Facebook Live feature…on your smartphone or desktop.…Why would you want to use Facebook Live?…Here's the deal.…
Page owners have typically experienced a greater reach…with live video.…More eyes on your content is a good thing.…The best part about Facebook Live is that viewers…can actually interact with you directly by typing comments…and reactions that you'll see on the video in real time.…Even better, that conversation can continue…when you publish it to your page.…What it boils down to is that real interactions…with real people can help to humanize your brand,…which helps to sell your products and services.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.