From keywords to writing the perfect summary, learn how to get your LinkedIn profile in more search results in this video.
- With over 500 million members, … LinkedIn is the go-to social network … for business professionals around the world. … Being discovered on LinkedIn and growing your brand … as a thought leader within your industry … begins with having the right combination … of keywords within sections of your profile. … The first step to optimizing your LinkedIn profile … is to edit the headline section … by adding industry-relevant keywords that are most likely … to come up in search results … or be entered in the search bar. … For example, in my profile, … I have the keywords social media, marketing, … consultant, agency, storyteller, and speaker. … Therefore, there's a high likelihood … that my profile will rank high in search results … if a LinkedIn user is running a search … for a marketing consultant or a social media speaker. … As you optimize your LinkedIn profile, … be sure to complete all fields, … including education, location, industry, … and contact info, including your website, email address, …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.