Learn how to build and manage an authentic, compelling personal brand on social media. Get tips for delivering content, tracking your progress, developing partnerships, and more.
- Social media is a crowded space. You need to stand out. A personal brand allows you to create a consistent message across social media profiles and pages. I'm Jennifer Jessie. Welcome to my course on personal branding for social media. In this course, we'll discuss the top social media networks out there, and determine which one is right for you. We'll also create profiles and pages that speak to your ideal client, while highlighting your expertise. Then we'll go over how to create compelling content, and how to track your progress. We'll also discuss how to target your audience and determine when to invest in ads. Finally, I'll show you how to post in multiple social media networks. Please do not feel overwhelmed. This course breaks down the process in manageable steps. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Identifying your strengths
- Using your personal profile to promote your brand
- Defining and highlighting your expertise
- Delivering engaging content
- Tracking your progress
- Boosting a post on Facebook
- Creating a Twitter ad
- Developing partnerships with influencers