Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Lead generation techniques, part of Facebook Marketing: Advanced Advertising.
- [Voiceover] With a bit of creativity…and a thorough understanding…of the advanced targeting options…in the Facebook advertising platform,…you really can create highly effective…lead generation campaigns.…Using our fictitious brand H+,…let's go through an example of a lead generation technique.…One thing to remember is that with the number…of worldwide Facebook accounts in the billions,…we have the opportunity of reaching…pretty much anyone we wish.…So your first step is going to be identifying your objective…and then the method by which you'll capture that lead.…
Let's say I'm looking for a decision maker…at a large scale grocery chain.…I want them to purchase bulk quantities…of my sports beverage.…What I want to do is to find that decision maker…and I want them to fill out an interest form on my website.…So I'll first build a landing page on my website…tailored to that audience.…Next, I'll create my advertisement.…Something that catches their attention…and includes a call to action, prompting them to learn more.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
What is Power Editor?1m 49s
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.