The more fans you have, the more opportunities your content is seen and shared. This movie will explore how to get more facebook page likes.
- [Voiceover] With your Facebook page underway,…you'll be looking to gain those all important fans.…As you increase your fan base,…you'll be increasing your reach,…so the more fans you have, the more opportunities…your content is seen and shared.…So when a Facebook fan likes, comments,…or shares one of your posts,…their network of friends and family…will likely see that endorsement…on their personal news feed as well.…So to give you an example of that,…let's say that I see this post about the Landon Pool opening…arriving on my Facebook timeline.…
I see the content and I have the opportunity…to immediately like it.…So let's say I like the post.…Now, in this case I liked it as the Landon Hotel,…but I could like it as myself.…And so if I liked it as myself,…what would happen is Facebook might then…distribute that content to my friends in their news feeds,…so one of my friends might see,…"Hey, Brad liked that the Landon Pool opened."…From there, they're potentially then compelled…to either read the content and click the link…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics