Learn some advanced techniques from Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams as she walks you through a couple highly effective ways to improve the performance of your Facebook ads. Techniques include advanced targeting, call to action optimization and effective copywriting for the creative portion of your ad.
- [Voiceover] Now that you've created some great ads,…let's go over some ways that you can continue…to improve your performance.…First, let's evaluate relevancy.…Essentially, this is looking to see if your ads…are still relevant to your target audience.…Do the interests you set up make sense for them still,…or do they need refining?…How about your demographics?…Review your demographics to reach people…likely to be interested.…This might mean adjusting the age range,…or focusing on a specific gender.…Second, if the ad is performing well,…but you're not seeing substantial results after the click,…I'd start looking at your landing page.…
Your landing page is a URL you're sending people to,…after they click on your Facebook ad.…Is this page they landed on easy to navigate and relevant?…Just think, if you clicked on an advertisement that said…sign up, or buy now, you'd expect to visit a page…specific to that.…Don't be afraid to create a custom page to present…the information related to your advertisement.…This will increase conversion on your website.…
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies