Learn how to interpret your page performance data to constantly realign with your business goals.
- [Narrator] Let's assume you've been keeping an eye…on your page performance data.…How can you make your Facebook page better?…It involves constantly realigning your page…with your business goals, and what you're fans want,…and that's what we'll be demonstrating in this lesson.…The most important lesson to take away,…is to make smart data based decisions…to improve your page performance.…For instance, learn the most popular times…your fans are online through your audience insights,…and then, adjust the times you have your content scheduled.…
It may feel odd to schedule your best material…for 6:00pm at night, but trust the data,…test it and see if this change works.…Or let's say you've been posting promotional content…to your page for over a month now,…and your page insights shows you inconsistent results…in engagement and reach.…After analyzing, you learn that your audience…engages best with video content…with an emotional connection.…
You can use this data to produce, say,…a promotional video series that includes testimonials…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.