An important part of growing your online community involves building trust by posting content consistently. In this video, Megan Adams discusses why consistency is key as well as best practices on staying proactive. This video includes tips on how to schedule time and tools to maximize your exposure, as well as how to use an editorial calendar.
- Trust is built with consistency, let's think…about that for a second.…So by posting regularly, responding, and engaging the…comments, updating content, and being present for your…community members, you're actively building…a powerful community.…Here are some of the top ways to stay consistent.…Make time.…Schedule in your calendar your community building efforts.…So that's when you're going to create content, look at your…analytics reports, or when you're even…going to post your tweets.…Plan the days and times you're going to work on your…community efforts and schedule them into your calendar.…
Don't be afraid to use tools like HootSuite to help you…manage your updates to social media.…So here we are on OVCAA HootSuite dashboard.…And if we head over to the publisher dashboard, here we…can see that OVCAA has an upcoming scheduled tweets…and Facebook posts in their calendar.…They took the time to pre-schedule them so they're…not having to drop everything on that day or run…the risk of forgetting to post.…Plan your work and work your plan.…
- Building an online community
- Using social media to build community
- Creating content to engage your audience
- Finding brand advocates
- Measuring your community's growth