Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video How to write high-quality posts, part of Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter.
- [Instructor] The first step in creating high-quality…content for Facebook is deciding on your goal.…Put another way, what action do you want…your reader to take after they consume your content?…What will compel them to take action,…and what supporting information can you provide…to help combat any doubts that they have.…Take a minute to answer these questions.…Because doing so will help you put together a framework…for building that high-quality content.…
High quality content really requires connecting…with your audience with the right message at the right time.…And as you go about developing that content,…consider that more than a third of Facebook users…are viewing your content on their mobile device.…This means that the amount of content displayed…on a screen before it truncates is going to be less.…There's just less screen real estate.…So that means you're going to want to find…that sweet spot in the amount of characters you use.…
With that said, aiming for 250 characters or less…is a great principle to test.…
- Recall the option that ensures the best chance of followers interacting with your tweet.
- Determine the most effective way to add images and videos to tweets.
- Recognize the main cause of new Twitter accounts failing to gain followers.
- Explain the benefits of using Facebook to build brand awareness and relationships.
- Identify the general rule regarding the amount of characters in a post.
- Explore the correct steps for adding images to a post.