Facebook offers limited functionality when it comes to retargeting, so if you're doing more than the basics, you'll want to partner with a Facebook Marketing Partners. In this video, Megan Adams outlines what this program is, who these partners are, and how you can leverage this program to scale your marketing efforts on Facebook.
- [Narrator] Facebook is always working…to grow its functionality when…it comes to retargeting.…That comes in the way of new tools and updates…to their advertising platform.…But another great way to grow and scale…your advertising marketing efforts…is to work with a Facebook marketing partner.…This program was created to help businesses…scale their marketing efforts on Facebook.…Facebook categorizes their partners…by specialty, industry, country and language,…in order to help you find the best match.…Here are some of the more specific areas of expertise.…
There's ad technology, media buying,…community management, content marketing,…small business solutions, audience onboarding,…audience data providers, and measurement.…If you are looking for a marketing partner,…I suggest heading to the link that you see on your screen.…Facebook again will categorize their partners…as you can see on the left hand side…by specialties, their industries, countries…and languages.…I can easily see from the drop-down,…the specifics of these specialties…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
How to retarget on Facebook5m 26s
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.