Business Manager is a useful resource if you have multiple ad accounts, have multiple people managing your Facebook presence, operate more than a few pages, or you're working with an agency. Business Manager puts your pages, ad accounts, and the people you need at your fingertips and with everything in one place, you can quickly see what's happening across all your touch points on Facebook. Megan walks you through step by step on how to set up your business on Facebook.
- [Voiceover] Business Manager is a useful resource…if you have multiple ad accounts,…have multiple people managing your Facebook presence,…operate more than a few pages,…or you're working with an agency.…Business Manager puts your pages, ad accounts,…and the people you need at your fingertips.…With everything in one place,…you can quickly see what's happening across…all your touch points on Facebook.…So, to get started,…you'll visit business.facebook.com,…and you'll arrive at the page here.…The first thing we need to do is login.…
Looking up at the top right-hand corner,…you can see that I've already done so.…Now, you'll need to login…with your personal Facebook account,…or a business account,…if you're sharing accounts.…The account you'll login with will become the primary user…of the Business Manager,…but all your personal Facebook details won't be shared…within the tool.…The only information other users will be able to see…is your name,…the business name you choose when you setup the account,…and the email address which you provide.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads