When multiple people are managing your Facebook presence it's important to keep a tab on what permissions they have. Facebook Business Manager makes it easy to do just that. Business Manager is a secure tool for managing access to pages and ad accounts, geared towards companies who need to give different permissions to lots of people. In this video we take a look at how roles work within Business Manager so you can configure permissions properly as you leverage this tool for your own business.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] With multiple people managing…your Facebook presence,…it's important to keep a tab on what permissions they have.…Facebook Business Manager makes it easy to do just that.…Business Manager is a secure tool for managing access…to pages in ad accounts,…geared towards companies who need to give different…permissions to a lot of different people.…Let's take a look at how roles work within Business Manager,…so you can configure permissions properly as you leverage…this tool for your business.…Here, you can see that I'm in Business Manager.…You can access your account by heading to…business.facebook.com.…
We'll now head to Business Settings,…and we're defaulted into the People section.…From here, I'll select Add New People…in the upper right-hand corner.…This is where we're going to add the person we want…to grant access to.…I'll go ahead and enter the email of that person,…and next, we'll need to select a role,…either a Business Manager employer,…or a Business Manager admin.…An admin can manage all aspects of the business,…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads