The best advertisers review data frequently and Facebook makes it easy to do just that by using scheduled reports. With a few steps, you can create a custom report and have it emailed to you at a frequency you decide. In this video, Social Media Strategist Megan Adams walks you through how to schedule a custom reports so you receive them via email on a regular basis.
- [Voiceover] The best advertisers review data frequently…and Facebook makes it easy to just that…by using scheduled reports.…With a few simple steps,…you can create a custom report…and have it emailed to you…at a frequency you decide.…To access your reports,…you go to the Manage Your Ads section…from the dropdown in the…upper right hand corner of your account.…I've gone ahead and logged in under my account…so you can see what it looks like…once you have data associated with your ads.…So once you have organized the information…you wish to be contained in your report,…using the search, filters and lifetime buttons at the top,…as well as the columns and breakdown buttons below,…head to the report icon just below…the Manage Ads menu option.…
Selecting it, we see the option to…save a new report and are able to…view previously saved reports as well.…So let's go ahead and save a new report.…I'll enter the name of the report…and select Schedule Email.…Here we can create a delivery schedule for this report.…We can choose a daily frequency,…
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies