If your business needs to scale your online community, you know you are doing something right. In this video, Megan Adams discusses ways to automate community building efforts using project management tools, address the inevitable issues with growing pains, and scale content strategy as your community continues to grow.
- Figuring out how to scale your online community…is a great problem to have.…This means that your community is growing very quickly.…You'll know that it's time to scale your community…when you begin to encounter growing pains.…These are things like not having the time…to respond to all comments on your Facebook page,…or maybe all the new traffic your blog is getting…causes your server to go down.…Growing pains are inevitable and are great indicators…of issues that need to be addressed.…Scaling will be necessary as your community grows.…Here are some ways to scale your online community.…
The first thing to do is to take a step back.…Remember who your community is for,…and your guiding principles.…Remind yourself why you first began this community…so that moving forward, you're clearer than ever.…Now, revisit or create some community guidelines or FAQs.…These will help you reduce the amount of questions…and inquiries you have to personally answer.…You could also create a community manager role.…This role can help to manage your community.…
- Building an online community
- Using social media to build community
- Creating content to engage your audience
- Finding brand advocates
- Measuring your community's growth