Retargeting on Facebook is a way of serving a custom advertisement to people who have already visited your website. Those visitors will see your ad appear in their news feed or on the sidebar, depending on how you have your ad configured. In this video, Megan Adams shows you how to use the Facebook pixel to retarget and remarket.
- [Instructor] Retargeting on Facebook…is a way of serving custom advertisement…to people who've already visited your website.…Users will see your ad appear…in their newsfeed or on their sidebar,…depending on how you have the ad configured.…In this case, you'll use your Facebook Pixel,…a bit of code on your website which tags a visitor,…and then Facebook will identify that user…once they're logged into Facebook.…For example, say your sports drink company H+ Sport…wants to use a Facebook Pixel to reach visitors…who've arrived at the website but never purchased a product.…
We might decide to provide those people with a custom offer,…say, free shipping or 10% off their next purchase.…How this differs from a custom audience…that uses an email list or a mobile ID…is that you only need the Facebook Pixel.…You don't require any more information on your user.…So basically anyone who visits your website…and then later logs onto Facebook…is eligible to see your advertisement.…No email address or phone number is required.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
How to retarget on Facebook5m 26s
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.