When you are scaling your advertising efforts it’s important to keep your campaigns as organized as possible. One of the ways to help with this is by using tags. Tags help you organize or label for the purpose of identification and quick reference. When you create a tag, you'll be able to see campaigns that have that tag by choosing filter by tag on the left side of the navigation. This makes it easy to navigate large quantities of campaigns, as you scale your advertising efforts. Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams shows you how to keep your campaigns organized with the use of tags.
- [Voiceover] When you are scaling…your advertising efforts, it's important to keep…your campaigns as organized as possible.…One of the ways to help with this in Power Editor…is by using tags.…Tags help you organize or label…for purpose of identification and quick reference.…When you create a tag, you'll be able to see…the campaigns that have that tag…by choosing specific filters in Power Editor.…This makes it easy to navigate large quantities…of campaigns as you scale your advertising efforts.…You might use tags to differentiate…between products, launch dates, or even objectives.…
Now, you can only use tags to correspond with campaigns,…but doing so is fairly easy.…Make sure you're in Power Editor…and let's get started.…You can access the tool either through using the link…below, or by selecting Power Editor…at the top of your Ads Manager.…From the Campaigns view in Power Editor,…select the campaign you want to tag…and click the Tags icon above in the navigation.…Here you can see the associated tags with this campaign,…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads