In this video, learn steps to follow to get more views and subscribers on YouTube.
- The science behind being seen on YouTube … is less about quality content … and more about having the right mix … of searchable keywords and titles in your video description, … otherwise known as YouTube SEO. … To have your channel and videos found, … you will need to AB test your titles … and have access to know what keywords … rank highest in search. … TubeBuddy is a Google Chrome plug-in … which has a free version and also a premium version. … You can download TubeBuddy at tubebuddy.com/carlos … to trial its features. … With TubeBuddy, you can get recommendations … on what tags to insert into your videos … as well see how your videos rank in search results. … For example, when you run a search on YouTube … for social media keynote … or social media keynote speaker, … you see that my videos dominate the first page … of search results. … This is because I used TubeBuddy to optimize … my titles, keywords, and description effectively. … Before publishing a video on YouTube, … run a quick Google search for the topic of your video. …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.