Learn how to create custom conversion using the Facebook pixel and optimize optimize in order to increase conversions on your website.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] The Facebook Pixel is one of the most…important tools for Facebook advertising.…So, let's put it to work.…Let's go over how you can optimize it to increase…conversions on your website.…I'm in my Ads Manager dashboard,…and have selected Pixels from the menu up top.…First, I wanna call attention to this dashboard.…Most everything you need to know to manage,…edit, and create a Facebook pixel is on this page.…Now, if you do have any tracking pixels…that have not yet been converted to the new Facebook Pixel,…be sure to update them,…as Facebook is discontinuing them in late 2016.…
Now, we'll be creating an advertisement…with the website conversion's objective,…and we'll be selecting the custom conversions…we have setup.…Then, we'll be using the bidding option to bid…for website conversions.…Facebook then automatically identifies people within…your targeting criteria,…who are most likely to convert.…You can either create a new ad in the Ads Create tool,…or in Power Editor.…Since I'm in Pixels,…I'm gonna go ahead and hit create ad from here.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads