In this video, learn tips for distributing content daily across various social networks in order to stay relevant and top of mind.
- There's a fine line between selling … and coming off as salesy on LinkedIn. … Writing an InMail or any form of a message … which introduces yourself and your company … to a potential customer is an art form, … especially when you're trying to get the attention … of someone who continually receives sales pitches. … Before you send off an InMail … that might be perceived as spam or go unread, … follow these three key guidelines. … Do you know someone in common … who can introduce you to each other? … If so, ask your mutual connection … and make a warm introduction. … Did you recently attend an industry conference together? … If so, reference the name of the conference … and potentially the session where your prospect spoke. … Has their company been recently mentioned in the news? … If so, speak to the news headline first. … Professionals who run a business … or manage teams are already busy, … and they don't have the time … to read long and exhausting messages, … nor are they likely to respond and agree to a message …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.