Facebook Power Editor is an advertising tool designed for larger advertisers who need to create lots of ads at once and have precise control over their campaigns. Learn how to navigate Power Editor with social media strategist Megan Adams, and become proficient with this tool so that you can begin scaling your advertising efforts.
- [Instructor] Power Editor is a Facebook advertising tool…designed for larger advertisers,…who need to create a lot of ads at once,…and also require precise control of their campaigns.…Let's start by taking a look at how Power Editor works.…There are a couple ways to access the tool.…But first, if you do not yet have it installed,…you'll need to do so.…One thing to note is that Power Editor is optimized…for use with Google Chrome.…It will work with Firefox,…newer versions of Internet Explorer, and Edge,…but I do recommend using Chrome, if at all possible.…
I'll take you through these steps…using this fictitious brand.…So your first step is going to be…Opening up a Chrome Browser in either Mac or Windows.…Then, head to your Facebook account.…Once there, select Manage Ads.…From your Ads Manager Main Menu that you see here,…select Power Editor.…If you're new to Power Editor,…this is where you'll need to Install it.…So you won't see the process here.…You will see some prompts that Facebook will give you…to start the installation process.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads