Business Manager is a secure tool for managing access to pages and ad accounts, geared towards companies who need to give different permissions to lots of people. With it you are able to manage access to all your pages and accounts and very importantly, keep your work separate so you are able to access pages and ad account without having to be Facebook friends with your coworkers. Megan walks you through how to navigate Business Manager and explains additional functionality.
- [Voiceover] Business Manager is a secure tool…for managing access to pages and add accounts.…It's geared towards companies who need to give…different permissions to a lot of different people.…With it, you're able to manage access to all your pages…and accounts and very importantly,…keep your work separate.…So you get to access pages and add accounts…without having to be Facebook friends with say,…your coworkers.…Let's go ahead now…and learn how to navigate Business Manager.…You can access your Business Manager account dashboard…by going to business.facebook.com.…
Once you're logged in,…you'll be presented with a dashboard listing…all of the combined assets linked to your business account.…As you can see here,…this is an overview of what's going on in your account.…At a glance you can see basic information…about each asset including things like…spend activity and page likes.…This makes it really easy to view everything…at a high level, giving you a more efficient work flow…when working with multiple pages.…On the left you see a menu that allows quick access…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads