Need to make quick cash? Want to fund a side hustle and need to get clients? In this video, learn how to turn your knowledge and skills into a successful freelance business.
- [Instructor] Converting your experience … into a side hustle, … and getting clients as a freelancer through social media … is not difficult. … However, turning your knowledge and skills … into a successful freelance business … requires a personal brand, … as well as having a visible online presence. … To show authority and built credibility, … leverage LinkedIn and the visibility … that having a professional presence offers. … Begin by uploading examples of your work … to your LinkedIn profile, … in addition to adding keywords in your profile, … including the short and long form summary sections, … which describe who you are and what you do. … For example, if you are an SEO expert … or a YouTube marketing strategist, … these are keywords that you want to add into your profile. … Not just in your long form summary, … but in your short form title as well. … Also, include recommendations. … Recommendations made by industry colleagues, former bosses, … and clients validate the work that you claim …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.