In this video, learn how to become the ultimate sales machine by virtually finding your target prospects at any company using LinkedIn search and tapping into LinkedIn's 500+ million member network.
- Social media never sleeps. … It's always on 24/7 365 years out of the year. … To remain relevant and top-of-mind to your followers, … you can't post once per day and walk away. … Your content simply won't perform favorably … and get the engagement that you're seeking … without checking in regularly. … Because the algorithms vary by channel … and how users consume content varies, as well, … it's critical that you develop … a posting strategy by channel. … For example, Twitter content is displayed chronologically … in real time, whereas posts on Facebook and Instagram … appear based on relevance and engagement. … Assume that each post has a limited shelf life … with a quick expiration date. … The lifeline of your posts is dependent on whether others … are commenting or engaging with your content. … Because of this reality, every post should be treated … as a mini-marketing campaign. … To keep your community engaged in between posts, … leverage tools like Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.