In this movie, Social Media Strategist Megan Adams will help you learn how to access reports and create custom reports. In order to understand how your advertising campaigns are performing, reports are essential. They provide the details you need to refine your advertisements and identify whether you're achieving your goals.
- [Voiceover] In order to understand…how your advertising campaigns are performing,…reports are essential.…They provide the details you need…to refine your advertisements and identify…whether you're achieving your goals.…To access your reports,…you go to the manager your ads section from the drop down…in the upper right hand corner of your Facebook account.…Once you're in ads manager,…you'll see all of your data on the dashboard.…I've gone ahead and logged in under my account…so you can see what it looks like…once you have data associated with your ads.…Let's look at how to navigate this section…first by starting at the top.…
On the far left is a report icon.…Selecting this will give the options of saving a new report…and accessing previously saved ones.…Here, your saved reports will be listed…and this is where you are able to edit them.…Now take a look to the right side of your screen…under the create ad button.…Here you have the search option.…In this drop down, you can search for campaigns,…ad sets, ad names,…
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies