In this video, learn how to create ads and campaigns in scale using the Facebook Power Editor tool. Megan Adams walks you through the steps and everything you need to know about creating ads and campaigns in Power Editor, which gives you a lot of control over options.
- [Instructor] Creating ads and campaigns in Power Editor…is similar ads create tool in Facebook with the exception…that you have even more control over the options.…You can access Power Editor by visiting the link…on your screen or by selecting Power Editor…at the top of your ads manager.…Let's first walk through creating a campaign…using Power Editor.…We'll do that by selecting the create…campaign button at the top.…Just as we would do with ad create tool, we'll identify…campaign name, the buying type…as well as the campaign objective.…
I'll quickly enter in the campaign name here.…It's usually best to stick with the option…that is the most common type but you may,…depending on the campaign, see the fixed price option…and that'll show up by selecting this drop down here.…By selecting the fixed price option, it will…allow you to set a predetermined rate on a CPM basis.…Your objective will be similar to the ads create tool…so you'll select the objective.…Here you notice that Facebook organizes it…by specific objective types.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
What is Power Editor?1m 49s
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.