In this video you will learn how to create ads and campaigns in scale using the Facebook Power Editor tool. Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams walks you through the steps and everything you need to know. Creating ads and campaigns in Power Editor is similar to the Ads create tool in Facebook with the exception that you have even more control over the options.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Creating ads and campaigns in Power Editor…is similar to the ads create tool in Facebook,…with the exception that you have even more…control over the options.…You can access the Power Editor tool…by visiting the link on your screen,…or by selecting Power Editor at the…top of your Ads Manager.…Remember that Power Editor is only…supported on the Chrome browser.…Let's first walk through creating a campaign…using Power Editor.…We do that by selecting the Create Campaign…button at the top.…
Just as we would do with the ad create tool,…we'll identify a campaign name, the buying type,…and our objective.…Now a quick note on buying type.…It's usually best to stick with auction.…That's the most common type, but depending on…the campaign, you may see the fixed price option.…This will allow you to set a predetermined rate…on a CPM basis.…Your objective will be similar to the ads create tool,…so you'll select the objective,…and then choose Create.…Here you'll see the campaign edit window appears,…showing the snapshot of the campaign you just set up.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads