The Facebook pixel combines the power of the conversion pixel and custom audience pixel into one single pixel. It measures, optimizes and builds audiences for your ad campaigns. If you're driving visitors to your website in hopes that they complete a specific action this is the course for you.
- [Voiceover] If you're driving visitors to your website…in hopes that they complete a specific action,…you really want to consider conversion tracking.…The Facebook Pixel combines the power of the conversion…pixel and custom audience pixel into one single pixel.…It will measure, optimize, and build audiences…for your ad campaigns.…And, it can be used for three things.…First, it's great for building custom audiences…from your website.…Second, it's what you'll use to be helping…optimize your ads.…
And third, it tracks conversions and is able…to attribute them back to your advertising.…Facebook Pixel works by placing a small piece of code…on the page that display immediately following some event.…This event or action might be adding an item…to a shopping cart, completing a registration form,…or actually purchasing a product.…Simply speaking, when this web page loads,…it'll fire the pixel, letting Facebook know…that a conversion has taken place.…Facebook then matches that conversion event…against the people who saw it or clicked…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
How to retarget on Facebook5m 26s
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.