If you're testing a lot of creative it can be time consuming to update your ads one by one. Fortunately with Power Editor, you have the ability to import images in bulk and you can do this in a few different ways, directly in the tool or by using excel. Social Media Strategist shows you in this video how to make bulk changes to your images using both the tool and Excel.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] If you're testing a lot of creative,…it can be time consuming to update your ads one by one.…Fortunately, Power Editor allows you to import…images in bulk, and you can do this…in a few different ways.…You can access Power Editor either through…the link on your screen below,…or by selecting Power Editor at the…top of your Ads Manager.…Before we get started uploading images for our ads,…we'll want to ensure we have the right images available.…Heading out of Power Editor, this is where…we can upload and manage all of our images…we'll be using for our advertising.…
Here we can see all the images in our library.…Selecting the Upload Images button,…we can upload brand new images.…A quick way to upload those multiple images…is to simply hold down the Command key on Mac,…and select the ones you wish to upload.…If we go ahead and select an image,…we can either delete it, or get more information on it.…Here you can see its name, and the hash…is a numerical value Facebook has associated…with this image when we use it for our ads.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads