In this tutorial personal branding expert Karen Leland shows you the best practices to brand yourself on Twitter, including the nine best of Twitter, as part of your personal branding plan. Learn how often you should tweet and how to create a personal brand profile that catches a user's attention quickly.
- If you think of Twitter as 140-character chitchat…where the majority of people post…about the tuna fish sandwich they had for lunch,…you might want to broaden your perspective.…Currently, Twitter is the second most popular…social media site in the world.…It's a perfect place to promote your personal brand…if you have an abundance of content or expertise…that can easily be broken down…into 140-character bits of information.…Like all social media platforms,…using Twitter effectively begins by understanding…how you take advantage of it.…
When used strategically, instead of in an unplanned manner,…Twitter can be a boon for personal branding.…Here are nine ways you can use Twitter.…First, you can build new relationships…and generate leads from people…who are looking for what you offer.…In other words, your potential customers…are hanging out on Twitter,…and you can reach out and connect with them.…You can expand your tribe of followers…by connecting with people who are naturally interested…in what you provide, teach, or represent.…
This course shows how to authentically and powerfully present your brand online. Branding expert Karen Leland reveals the important differences between the four main social media sites—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest—and how to use them for career advancement and networking.
- Developing a personal branding mindset
- Adding a good photo, profile, and background to social media sites
- Using LinkedIn for personal branding
- Expanding your Twitter reach
- Creating virtual events on Facebook
- Curating pins on Pinterest