Help your business make the most out of social media. Get quick tips for marketing and growing your personal brand on top social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Today's consumer doesn't want to be sold to on Facebook any more than they enjoy watching a commercial on TV. As social media has evolved, consumers have evolved as well. Social networks today are much different than what they were 10 years ago. Today, they're publicly traded corporations which are in business to monetize their user data. Therefor, to have a chance at winning through social media marketing, you need to understand the rules and play within the boundaries of each social network. Social media isn't free, and it's not new anymore. It's a business. And for yours to thrive, you need to find ways to stand out. I'm going to show you how to get the most out of social media for your business, and teach you proven methods to make you a better marketer, help grow your thought leadership, and create more engaging content for your business. Let's do this.
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.