In this video, learn how to grow your LinkedIn presence and industry thought leadership by engaging in LinkedIn Groups within your city and field of work.
- LinkedIn Groups are quick way to expand your network. … By joining an already established community … of LinkedIn users, you instantly have access … to thousands of group members, … which either work in your industry, live and do business … in your city, or share similar interests. … LinkedIn allows you to join up to 100 groups. … So as a best practice, … join as many that are relevant to you. … First, go to the Work menu from your home screen, … followed by the Groups icon. … Once you're able to see the groups that you're a member of, … click on the requested tab, followed by Discover. … Out of 1.9 million groups, LinkedIn will recommend groups … for you to join based on keywords … in your profile and interests. … You can also type in keywords in the search bar, … such as marketing to find groups for your industry. … And search for your city and join groups which are local … to where you live and do business. … Local groups are often created by the Chamber of Commerce … or trade association chapters. …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.