Explore a business perspective on gathering page metrics and monitoring performance.
- [Instructor] You've put a lot of effort…into your company Facebook page,…so how do you know how it's doing?…It's important to take at least a few minutes every month…to gather the metrics you'll use…to monitor your page performance.…Measuring page performance can get complicated…so we're going to show the best places to look…in order to quickly find the data…that will be most helpful for you.…The first place to find useful metrics…is your Insights tab.…
You can find it at the top of your Facebook page.…When you click on it, you'll be in the Overview.…Jump down to Posts because this is going to show you…the first bit of data that I want you to track…and that is when your fans are online.…The boxes represent days of the week.…You'll notice when I hover over the boxes…the chart below changes slightly…to indicate when your page fans are online.…
For this particular Facebook page,…the optimal time for fans to be online…and to post an update is actually around 6:00 p.m.…So keep an eye on this to make sure it's consistent…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.