Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video First-tier channels: Video, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Video is one of the most powerful mediums that you can use to communicate the…narrative of your company. Video has taken over as one of the number…one methods of providing information online.…One of the things that enabled this to grow so rapidly was the introduction of YouTube.…And companies learning very quickly that Youtube was a powerful way of showing information.…One of my favorite sites is the Will It Blend site.…
And they have a wonderful story about how they used YouTube.…In order to show the power of their blender.…Blend tech actually started out as a business to business company, trying to…sell their high-end blenders, that started at $450.…They tried to sell those blenders to smoothie places, restaurants, anywhere…that had a commercial application for blenders.…And needed a sturdy high impact blender, that they could have at their establishment.…
But because they started developing these videos, all of a sudden consumers started…buying the product, because they saw the quality.…And so Blendtech started a method of creating videos trying to see if their…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.