Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video First-tier channels: Search, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Building an integrated, online marketing plan.…In this module, we're going to cover the medium of search, how you can use the…medium of search, to find, new customers. When we talk about search marketing, what…we have to look at are the different theories that go beyond how to reach customers.…There's push marketing, with which we're familiar with through television,…magazines, billboards, radio ads, that type of marketing is designed to reach you…with a product idea that you might need at that time.…
So they are pushing the message not knowing if you actually needed or not then…there is pool marketing or inbound marketing, what that means is that you can…increase your visibility when people want your product and that's the power of…search marketing. Is that you are found when people actively…search for your product or for your brand, infact even when people are searching for…a brand name product, they will go to the search engine, most of the time.…
They'll go to retailer, almost as much as they'll go to the actual brand page.…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.