Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video First-tier channels: Email, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
In looking at the medium of the email and putting it in its place with an Integrated…Online Marketing Plan, I find that email tends to be overlooked especially in…today's marketing world. You see the medium of the email even today…is increasing,and what is helping it increase is mobile.…You see the dominant mobile activity, is email.…People are on the go, and the ability to see their email is vital, to doing business.…
And being so readily available has actually increased, the amount that people…use email. Unfortunately most businesses see email as…a necessary evil. It's something that they've always done…over the years and they have brought very little innovation to their email campaigns.…They do what we call the batch and last, which is sending the exact same email…message to everybody rather than looking at how they can segment their customers…and their audience. By intent, by purchase history, by type of…customer, and send them unique messages based on their segment.…
So because of this lack of innovation, email is still very profitable.…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.