Explore strategies for selling products or services by nurturing potential customers with relevant content until they’re ready to make a purchase.
- [Narrator] If you're like most of us,…you're in business to make a profit.…Ultimately, you'd need sales.…Here's a high-level look at using Facebook…as a sales funnel to guide your fans to becoming customers.…Before we got started, there are some things…you should understand about buying on Facebook.…First, people, generally, don't go to Facebook…with the intent to buy a product.…Note they're on Facebook to see what's new…with their friends and to share about themselves.…
This is why we'll talk about the concept…of a sales funnel where you nurture your fans…down a path that guides them towards being customers.…Second, it will be very hard to sell products…on Facebook, if you don't have…a Facebook-friendly product.…What do you want fans to buy?…Let's say you want people to book you…as a wedding photographer,…or a website consultant,…or buy your software,…or come to your physical store to buy tools,…you need to translate your product…to something they can do on Facebook…to guide them towards that purchase.…
That is why landing pages and digital coupons are important.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.