Learn to use the Facebook pixel and when to use boosted posts vs.Facebook ads to reach your business objectives.
- [Narrator] You can't talk about selling on Facebook,…without mentioning Facebook Ads.…Because organic reach has dramatically declined,…these days, companies need to explore Facebook…advertising techniques to reach business objectives.…Facebook Ads can be very complex…and there's more than just a small learning curve.…So for this lesson,…we're going to focus on answering the question…of deciding when to use two key techniques.…Boosting posts or running full blown ads.…
A boosted post is the easiest way to advertise on Facebook.…But you don't have a ton of options to choose from.…You can boost an existing Facebook post…or an event that was already published on your page,…by clicking the blue Boost Post button at the bottom right…to turn it into an ad.…Now you don't want to boost every Facebook post.…So look at your objectives,…because boosting might be a good idea when you want…to increase audience engagement.…
Say you want more interaction…or you're looking to develop brand awareness.…So people are seeing your content more frequently…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.