- View Offline
- Understanding Facebook statistics
- Setting up a Facebook fan page
- Posting messages, images, and links
- Scheduling posts
- Trading for likes
- Increasing Facebook engagement
- Getting more people to view your posts
- Using Facebook ads
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski. Facebook is one of the most widely-used social media networks, but most bands and musicians don't know how to use it as a marketing tool, and that's what we're going to show in this course, so you can use it to increase your fan or client base. In this course, I'll show you the difference between a personal and fan page, how to craft a post that works, the secret to getting your post liked, tips for growing your fan base through Facebook, and a strategy to determine the most effective time to post. What you currently know about Facebook may not apply, but that's okay, since by the end you'll know more about the network than the majority of users on the planet.
So let's take a tour of marketing on Facebook.