Facebook for Musicians and Bands
Facebook is a great tool for promoting albums and gigs, but most bands and musicians aren't using it properly. Learn how to set up a Facebook page separate from your personal one and grow your fan base online in this course with music industry professional Bobby Owsinski. Bobby shows you how to craft promotional posts that engage your audience, publish posts at the best times, and get more views and likes. Plus, find out how to use Facebook's paid ads to get the word out about your music, without breaking the bank.
- Understanding Facebook statistics
- Setting up a Facebook fan page
- Posting messages, images, and links
- Scheduling posts
- Trading for likes
- Increasing Facebook engagement
- Getting more people to view your posts
- Using Facebook ads
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski. Facebook is one of the most widely-used social media networks, but most bands and musicians don't know how to use it as a marketing tool, and that's what we're going to show in this course, so you can use it to increase your fan or client base. In this course, I'll show you the difference between a personal and fan page, how to craft a post that works, the secret to getting your post liked, tips for growing your fan base through Facebook, and a strategy to determine the most effective time to post. What you currently know about Facebook may not apply, but that's okay, since by the end you'll know more about the network than the majority of users on the planet.
So let's take a tour of marketing on Facebook.
Twitter for Musicians and Bands38,903 Views
Social Media Basics for Musicians and Bands64,962 Views
Pinterest for Musicians and Bands22,212 Views
Bookmarking Sites for Musicians and Bands19,101 Views
Website Management for Musicians and Bands36,129 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,372,229 Views
Audio Mixing Bootcamp954,272 Views
Logic Pro X Essential Training1,237,439 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views