Walk through Facebook Business Manager as a tool for managing all your company pages and ad accounts.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about Facebook Business Manager.…It's a free tool you can use to manage Facebook…company pages and other business assets like Ad accounts.…Facebook Business Manager may be particularly useful…if you are at a point where you need…to manage multiple Facebook pages…for your brands, or if you're an agency…that runs many client pages.…I think the best part is being able…to manage more than one advertising account on Facebook.…You can manage separate Ad accounts…for all your brands, and tie each Ad account…to their own payment method.…
You can create an account on Facebook Business Manager…by visiting business.facebook.com.…Now keep in mind that this free tool…is known for having a learning curve,…and probably isn't for beginners…who are new to managing Facebook pages.…After you've created your Business Manager account,…you can add your existing company pages,…or start a new one.…You also have the option to request…access to another company's page…if you manage Facebook pages for clients…or other businesses.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.