Join Kristy Dalton for an in-depth discussion in this video Facebook Ads Manager, part of Marketing on Facebook: Managing a Company Page.
- [Instructor] So besides boosted…posts, you can also use the Facebook Ads Manager…to create much more advanced ad types in campaigns.…We're going to cover three basic fundamentals…of where to find the Ads Manager,…what is the Facebook pixel, and how…to upload your mailing list.…To get set up on Ads Manager,…head to Facebook.com/adsmanager.…Go ahead and click on Create Ad…and go through the quick creation sequence to get started.…
Now use Ads Manager when you want…a highly-targeted audience or you want…to play around with placing more than…just one ad for a particular campaign.…Now as you're creating your ad…on Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook…will ask you about tracking,…and you definitely want to do this.…The Facebook pixel is a powerful…little tool that allows you to measure…the performance of your ads by breaking…down what actions people are taking on your website.…
So without the pixel, Facebook will only…know how many people clicked through…to your website from your ad,…but with the pixel it will tell…Facebook how many people actually made the purchase.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.