This video demonstrates the Facebook interface for desktop. Learn how to navigate the various sections of the Facebook Pages section. Explore how to view insights, notifications, messages, and manage your Facebook Page settings.
- [Instructor] Facebook is fairly intuitive,…but I'd like to give you a quick tour…of the interface so you can know what to expect.…Now I'm logged into my personal account…and I'm visiting the Landon Hotel Facebook page.…Now I've already created this page…and since I'm an admin of the page,…when I visit I get a little different view…than what the public sees.…You'll see right away at the top of the screen,…the Page tab is highlighted.…This indicated where I am currently.…There's some other options here.…We have Messages, Notification, Insights…and Publishing Tools as well as Settings…and Help drop down here on the far right hand side.…
We'll talk about these more in just a minute.…First things first, I'll scroll down the page…and along the right hand side…we can see some statistics about our business.…First we can see the rating of our business,…and we opted to allow ratings and that's why this appears.…We can see our response rate,…how many likes, how many likes this week,…how many followers as well as some additional information.…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics