This movie demonstrates the Twitter interface for desktop. Learn how to navigate the variosu sections of Twitter such as Home, Moments, Notifications, Messages and Account Settings.
- Now that we've talked more on our brand presence,…let's take a quick refresher tour of the interface.…Perhaps it's been a while since you've been on Twitter…or this is your first time viewing twitter.com…from this view.…Now for the purpose of this course, we'll be interacting…with the desktop version of Twitter…and after you've logged in and set up your profile,…you'll find yourself at a page similar to this.…This is your homepage and it's where you'll see…your Twitter timeline.…And your home timeline displays a stream of tweets…from accounts you've chosen to follow on Twitter.…
You may also see suggested content…powered by a variety of signals.…Now Twitter used to display content…in a completely chronological order…but things have been shifting.…Now tweets you are likely to care about most…will show up first in your timeline.…You may also see a summary of the most interesting tweets…you've received since your last visit…or content such as promoted tweets or retweets.…As I scroll through the H+ timeline,…we can see that tweets contain everything from…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics