Join Martin Waxman for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Social Media Marketing for Small Business.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included some templates and examples to help you plan a social media strategy for your business. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a settop device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
- List five examples of an organization’s content.
- Identify SEO strategies that will increase traffic to your website.
- Name the major platforms in social media.
- Predict the best social media strategy for a small business based on customer behavior.
- Prepare a social media plan using strategic considerations and measurable objectives.
- Define three tips for using social media to establish a solid customer relationship.
- Analyze data gathered through social media to perform A/B tests.