Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Evaluating the experts, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Building an integrated, online marketing plan, what the experts say.…So let's start with a reality check. I find that most companies still find…social media to be a mystery. And usually I'll ask, how many marketers…absolutely love social media? Usually what I find, is usually a small…number of people that raise their hands and they love social media.…In my seminars those are the people that have their phones or their tablets out and…they're using Twitter throughout this talk.…
However, I've noticed that older marketers, marketers that are responsible…for most of what's going on online. They're not in love with social media.…In fact, they see that social media makes their life a lot more difficult.…Because there's so much to remember, so much to do.…And in the mix of everything, they don't see a clear use.…And they don't see a clear return. For the use of the company.…And so there are a lot of experts out there that tell people that they have to…be in social media. They have to be using it in order for the…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.