In this video, Megan Adams teaches you how to use the engagement feature of Custom Audiences to target people who have interacted or engaged with your content on Facebook. Targeting tools on the Facebook advertising platform help you reach people who have a relationship with your business, and will increase your marketing success.
- [Instructor] With the audience's feature on Facebook…you can better target and reach people…that will be interested in viewing your business.…Here we are on the audiences dashboard…and this can be found in ads manager…and then by selecting the top menu on the left.…It's here that we can create specific audiences…and I want to go over the engagement feature…so the first thing I'm going to do is select create audience…and hit the custom audience option.…Because we're going to talk about engagement,…I'm going to select that.…
Now, engagement is a highly effective way…to target your audience…because it's based off of engagement and interaction,…so the specific people that have taken these actions…with your Facebook and Instagram are going to be…really important people to target for your business.…So here you can see that I have a couple options…and these are all different ways…that people may have previously interacted…with my content on Facebook or Instagram.…So the first here is video.…So this enables me to create a list for anyone…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
How to retarget on Facebook5m 26s
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.