In this video, learn how to unlock advanced strategies and growth hacks used by the world's biggest influencers and creators on social media.
- It's no secret that celebrities and influencers … have discovered what the major key to success is … to engage fans and get them to buy, which is why every brand … must be more like DJ Khaled and Kim Kardashian … and less like a brand. … You don't have to be on every social network … to be successful, … but you should aim to be where your customers are … and tap into social networks … where you can get the most reach and possible engagement. … By tapping into a highly effective platform … like YouTube, Snapchat, or Instagram … which focus on storytelling, you can take your customers … and social media community behind the scenes … similar to what consumers are already seeing … from their favorite celebrity or influencer. … While it takes a company months or even a year … to catch up and implement how they're going to be authentic, … creators live it every day, … and they give their communities what they want … which is an inside glimpse of who they are. … Today's consumer doesn't want to be sold to. …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.